Returns & Exchanges
We want our customers to be 100% satisfied with the purchases made through our website nwww.tendancelatinjeans.com
The product must be returned in the same conditions as it was received (including additional packaging, labels and accessories) through a certified conveyor.
To make a return you must send the garment through a certified carrier and contact our customer service line +1 954 514 7116 from Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. at 5:00 p.m or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number, invoice number and products you wish to return.
To exercise the right to exchange the products must meet the following requirements:
• They must not have been used, washed or damaged
• They must have the original label. We suggest trying on the garments before removing it
• Must be returned in the original packaging
• The purchase invoice or gift certificate must be presented
We cannot exchange for other items, no money bac, changes will only be made by size or color of the same reference.
CLAIM FOR QUALITY
Provided that the garments have been used correctly, they may be changed within a maximum period of thirty (30) days from the date the product is received. Products purchased in promotion do not apply changes or returns of money.
In the event that quality problems arise, we will recognize the arrangement or change of the same and all expenses incurred will be reimbursed.
If the guarantee request is not accepted after having been evaluated by the quality department due to the lack of conformity with the conditions indicated above, the client will be informed within 20 business days of the claim date to coordinate again the shipment of the garment; In this case, it will be sent with a freight charge to the delivery address where the carrier must be paid at the time of receiving the product.
Before making a quality claim process, we invite you to consult the most common reasons for rejecting the return:
• The time limit of thirty (30) days after the purchase has been delivered to make the claim was exceeded.
• Do not follow the instructions for washing and care of the garment
• Use of chemicals or bleach in washing
• Faded by direct drying in the sun
• Garment altered or modified by the client and therefore his last was affected
• Stamping, appliques or embroidery were ironed
• Normal wear of the garment
• The design of the garment has a handmade process that makes each jean have unique and irregular finishes between the same lot
In the event that www.tendancelatinjeans.com has mistakenly sent an item other than the one requested, we will recognize the change of the product, also assuming the transport costs for return.